Sunday 19 August 2012

Last weekend in New York City...

How did I spend my last weekend in New York? 

Open Bar in Lower East Side, Brunch at Pranna (which included 2 hours of unlimited alcohol and where dancing in the day on tables is positively encouraged), a walk through Madison Square Park, a spot of shopping, dinner at Tortaria (insanely good mexican cantina), an evening walk on the Highline followed by a night-time walk along the Hoboken waterfront, another brunch (minus the booze) at The Standard, a ramble around Central Park and finally free tickets to Shakespeare in the Park, an outdoor theatre in the middle of the Park showing Into the Woods.

Please don't make me leave!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sheila, not sure if you'll see this but I'm planning on doing this internship next year. If you could email me that would be amazing, i'd love to ask questions :) my address is danielharris627@hotmail.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete