Tuesday 31 July 2012

#cabinofdreams...

If you're beginning to feel like this blog is just a selection of pictures and you're getting a little fatigued then you might want to look away now...this post is likely to be a gratuitous collection of images from several weekends ago...the weekend we spent in the #cabinofdreams. Yes the hash-tag is my own and yes, it caught on!


So mid-July, after many weeks of paying money here and there I collected my bag and jumped into one of three 7 seater cars to high-tail it upstate to America's largest state park (not national - they're different apparently). 21 of us in total headed up to the Adirondacks for a long weekend in a cabin near Lake Placid (famous mostly for a film about a giant monster who lives there). 


The cabin was a vision in wood. It couldn't have been more cabin like! But with the added bonus that it still fitted in an outdoor deck, games room, huge fire-place, bear depictions, hot tub and basketball court. Oh and a hammock big enough for 4 and a fire pit (yes I'm just getting greedy now). Don't believe me...
The deck
Living room light fitting
One of the bedrooms - sleeping 14
and:
one of the living areas - yes the piano worked
It's impossible to describe the detail that this place had, so I won't. But I will post shortly about the fun and games we had whilst there!

No comments:

Post a Comment